Statement of Faith
– Our beliefs are based solely on the Bible; we believe it is God’s infallible written Word (66 books of the Old and New Testaments), we believe that it was fully inspired by the Holy Spirit, and it is without error in what it teaches and affirms. It is very accurate and remains our supreme and final authority in all matters. No other writings are vested with such divine authority
– There is only one true God who’s eternal and is the creator of everything.
– Everyone, regardless of race, gender, ability, or social status, is created in God’s image and for communion with God but because of sin, all humans were separated from God. Because of the fall, everyone deserves God’s judgment.
– Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth, and the Life, and God gives salvation and eternal life to those who trust in him. Salvation cannot be earned through personal choices or human effort. It is a gift that is received by repentance and faith in Christ and his death on the cross and resurrection from the grave.
– Jesus Christ, — was God in human flesh. He lived a sinless human life, willingly took our sins upon himself and thus, served our punishment by dying in our place and on our behalf. He rose bodily, triumphing over death. He ascended to Heaven and is at the right hand of the Father as the believer’s advocate and mediator. Someday, He will return to fulfill the eternal plan of God.
– The Holy Spirit, convicts the world of sin and gives new life to those who trust in Jesus. He lives in all believers and is available to empower them to lead Christ-like lives, giving them spiritual gifts with which to serve fellow believers and reach out to a lost and needy world.
– At the final judgment, those who reject God and His salvation through Jesus will be separated from God into condemnation. Believers will be received into God’s loving presence.
– All believers are members of the body of Christ. Spiritual unity is to be expressed among Christians by acceptance and love of one another across ethnic, cultural, socioeconomic, national, generational, gender, and denominational lines.
Statement of Conduct
– Christ is preeminent in all things and for all matters
– We write and design with a ministry emphasis
– Trustworthy content that honors God
– Excellent approach to work
– Communicating truth with conviction and love
– Creative passion and a respectful dissatisfaction with the status quo
– In essentials, unity; in doubtful matters, liberty; in all things, charity